DR ADRIAN KWOK
Dr Adrian Kwok is an obstetrician and gynaecologist based in the Lower North Shore of Sydney. His rooms are located at the Mater Clinic adjacent to the Mater Hospital in North Sydney. As a highly skilled and experienced obstetrician, he will guide you through every aspect and stage of your pregnancy in a manner that will put you at ease. His consultations are friendly and unhurried with plenty of time for you to ask any questions or voice any concerns. You will be given every opportunity to discuss your wishes and desires for the birth and for relief of pain. Your health and that of your baby’s are his highest priority.
Dr Kwok is also an experienced gynaecologist whose expertise covers a wide range of gynaecological conditions. He is also a highly skilled gynaecological surgeon trained in the use of laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery techniques.
Dr Kwok delivers babies at the Mater and North Shore Private Hospitals and is a Visiting Medical Officer at Royal North Shore Hospital. He is a leading Sydney obstetrician.
Dr Steven Tan
Dr Steven Tan is a respected specialist in women’s Health, Pregnancy and delivering babies. Dr Steven Tan has a great ability to care, listen, explain and give individual attention to every patient. In his exclusive practice on Sydney’s North Shore, Dr Steven Tan has a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping you in your exceptional health and pregnancy experience. You can have absolute confidence in Dr Steven Tan to deliver exceptional care during and throughout your pregnancy.
Centre for Advanced Reproductive Endosurgery
CARE is the “Centre for Advanced Reproductive Endosurgery” under the direction of Associate Professor Alan Lam.
- CARE is a tertiary referral centre of excellence for women who require advanced pelvic endosurgery or gynaecological keyhole procedures.
- CARE’s major areas of interest and expertise include surgical management of endometriosis, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and menstrual abnormalities.
Women’s Ultrasound Centre
The Women’s Ultrasound Centre is under the direction of Professor Tom Bourne.
- With multiple clinics in London, the Women’s Ultrasound Centre is at the forefront of obstetric and gynaecological scanning.
- The centre provides a full range of ultrasound services throughout pregnancy including early pregnancy scans, nuchal scans, foetal anomaly scans, foetal growth assessment and scans as well as 3D/4D ultrasound.
- Gynaecological ultrasound and evaluation of the female pelvis is also an important aspect of the service.
International Society of Ultrasound in Obstertrics and Gynaecology
ISUOG is the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- ISUOG is a professional association and charity that aims to improve women’s healthcare services.
ISUOG Education 2014
In one month ISUOG returns to Sydney with an exciting education offering. Join us to explore the use of ultrasound in both the evaluation of early pregnancy complications and detection of deep infiltrating endometriosis.
This two day advanced course offers delegates interactive learning, live scanning and the opportunity to share knowledge of key developments with expert researchers in the field.
|Course directors:||George Condous and Sofie Piessens|
|Date:||Saturday 14-Sunday 15 June 2014|
|Venue:||Novotel Sydney Central, Australia|
|Accommodation:||Discounted rates for delegates at the Novotel Sydney Central|
|Program:||Click here for details|
|CPD:||Up to 12 CPD points available|
|Cost:||ISUOG members: $355
Non-members: $460 (includes 2014 ISUOG core membership)
Places are limited, so please REGISTER NOW!